Got this theme from a prospect that I was talking to last week. They have done a nice job of creating a ton of video and have placed it well on their website. They have chosen not to have sponsored video content on their site. I respect that.
They have placed their video into a platform that is recognized globally as a good generic system. You can search and share the video - all good.
So - what's the issue?
The platform is not specifically tailored to the exact needs of associations.
Like this prospect, we have engaged a global video leader to give us a strong backbone for our platform. From there, we have turned it over to our development team to tweak, add, alter and change to become the platform that is tailored to the specific needs of associations. Let's take a look and see what 1000's of hours of development to the platform can do...
Here are just a few of the differences that should be considered with Association TV®
- The platform is a content managment system for all content... Including podcasts.
- The platform is a robust Learning Management System (LMS) - perfect for badging and accreditation training
- The platform is a payment portal - allowing for pay per view and subscription applications
- The platform is a content calendar and planning tool - allowing the user to have a centralized location and automate distribution of content.
- The platform is geared towards creating action from a video. There are numerous ways to steer a viewer to do more - and to measure it!
- The platform has different levels of access - allowing you to gate content for different viewers.
- The platform is easily customizable by our development team. This allows Association.TV® to meet your unique needs rather that try to fit you into a generic box.
Why try to recreate the wheel when Association TV® has already done that? The platform is just one of our cornerstones to use video strategically.
Click the button below to schedule a complimentary demonstration and find out why hundreds of associations are pushing the easy button for their video content with Association TV®
Association TV® is part of WorkerBee.TV
John Heppenstall is Director of Marketing for WorkerBee.TV