I always liked that cartoon of a battle where the salesperson selling the machine gun is told by the general that he is to busy to see the new gun because he has a war to fight.
This is how I feel sometimes when I am suggesting to association leaders that a demo of Association TV® is something that I think they would benefit from. Every demo that we have had has resulted in either further discussions with progressive associations or a committment to move forward with a proposal.
Who wouldn't want to know about...
- how to fund your entire video programming in a cost neutral or revenue positive position
- how to plan and produce your content calendar for a year in just a couple of hours
- how to keep members and stakeholders on your website rather than shuffling them off to YouTube
- how to give sponsors more bang for their buck with video
- how to deliver content on a platform that is not only a video player, but a content organizer, payment portal, LMS, display advertiser, podcast player, and subscription platform - and much more.
- how to develop a sustainable funding, production and distribution strategy for video.
If you only did one demo this year, I would suggest that it be of Association TV®. It will educate you as to what is possible with video and content distribution.
Association TV® is part of WorkerBee.TV
John Heppenstall is Director of Marketing for WorkerBee.TV